Apartments for Stags in Central Newcastle
Spacious, luxurious apartments perfectly located only 6 mins from Newcastle centre and all the heady nightlife that Newcastle can bring to a weekend
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
These apartments offer luxurious and spacious rooms. The moment you enter through the front door (or window if you are Spiderman) it’s like a new home. We have a mix of two-bedroom apartments (sleeps four) and two one-bedroom apartments (sleeps two), meaning that groups are equally welcome in these self-contained havens, each boasting chic, stylish furniture, fitted kitchens (so you can't steal them), televisions and free wi-fi.
The location is excellent as well: Many of Newcastle’s attractions are within a 10-minute drive, including the BALTIC contemporary arts centre (very fucking popular with stags) and the Theatre Royal. The Metro Radio Arena is just under 2 miles from these apartments, and St James’ Park Stadium is 20 minutes walk away.
Just on the street corner is a Lebanese Grill & Takeaway and a little mini supermarket and off licence on the opposite corner.
Just another few yards away is a Funky Fried Chicken Shop and within a 100 yards is a full blown ASDA - yep the real deal!
The apartments contain:
- Modern Kitchen - we stripped out the medieval ones
- Oven - no expense spared
- Microwave - we should charge twice as much
- Fridge - it's like being in a Curry's show room
- Coffee machine - scratch that - this is Amazon
- Bath - no showers for a shower like you
- Shower - okay - we have gone overboard, we offer a shower as well.
- Complimentary Toiletries - they say things like "love the shoes"
- Stylish Lounge with hardwood Floor - replacing a previously unstylish lounge
- Flat Screen TV - bashed out the curves with a hammer
- Satellite channels - but no porn
- Sofa - your comfort is our only concern
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-Out Time: 11:00