Clay Pigeon Shooting Stag Weekend South of Newcastle - 25 clays
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
You don't need to be an expert to try clay pigeon shooting. Clay Pigeon shooting involves safe handling and use of the shotgun. You will get practice rounds with our professional shooter before you begin the competition with the rest of the stags. There are various sporting targets using either a 20 bore or 12 bore automatic shotgun. For the more adventurous we even have a three shot pump action gun!
What You Need To Know
• This package includes 25 shots
• You will be given a full safety brieffing
• Ear defenders and guns are included
• There are several different 12 bore shotguns that you will get to try out
• If you master the above and your instructor qualifies you then there is a three shot pump action gun to try out
• The activity will last 1-1.5 hours
• Minimum group size is 2 people and maximum is 30
• Please note there is a minimum age limit of 12 years to be able to take part in clay pigeon shooting
What We Like About It
Clay Pigeon Shooting is a great activity for any activity weekend, it doesn't matter if you have never tried it before or you have had previous experience the instructors will make tailor the shoot to you and ensure you get the exhileration of hitting that perfect shot.