Newcastle Brewery Tour
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Plan a tour of the breweries in the Newcastle on a special weekend. Enjoy a 2 hour tour of the brewery in the malt loft, learning about the process of brewing and the history of the place.
What you Experience:
- Wonderful Northumbrian Scenery, half a mile from Hadrian’s Wall
- Opportunity to purchase Award winning real ales for you to take home in 9 gallon casks, 20 litre and 10 litres “beer in a box” packs, presentation boxes as gifts and bottles.
- Exhibition in our brewery malt loft, describing the process of brewing and the history of the farm
- A coffee shop serving home made soup, sandwiches, quiche, draymen’s lunches, paninis, salads and delicious home made cakes and scones
- Real Ale bar serving our own ales and other drinks
- Brewery Shop packed with wonderful and original gift ideas
- Luxury beer toiletries, beer chocolates, beer ice cream, beer mustards, pickles, chutneys all hand made by local craftsmen.
- A fascinating farm walk through our 200 acre farm, with the opportunity to see the barley growing, and spot local birds and wildlife.