Newcastle Stag Night Time Activities
Newcastle's night life is the best in the country, but let us give you some advice...
All Stag Parties start out larger than life: we will do this and we will do that but no one actually gets around to organising the stag night properly. (Ring any bells?)
- It is important to set a date for your stag night in everyone’s diary early doors so that everyone that you want to go has got time to arrange the needed funds and time off work. Remember the first person to talk to about the date has to be the Stag himself, allowing him to consider if whether he want to let his hair down close to the wedding date or a couple of months before so that he has that needed time to recover.
- Think of the costs: Don’t get flash to organize it as he will not take into account the friend that is still a student, or the person who has lost his job. Remember to share the cost so it does not become a financial burden, it will make it easier for more people to come along and also they can start saving for the big weekend.
- Pre book some bars, Nightclubs and lap dancing bars in Newcastle. Newcastle is so popular for stags at night it's getting more difficult for stag groups or any large group to get into bars and clubs that they have planned or heard about on the their big night, especially if they turn up with a few drinks already under their belt. The one thing that you must remember about a place like Newcastle is that the bars are not desperate for your trade. So do it properly and let us get you in to where you want to go, so you don’t get stick from the rest of the stag party about trawling through the streets of Newcastle looking for somewhere to let you in. We can help arrange queue jumping and names on guest lists so that your stag night in Newcastle isn't spoiled.
- How many times have you been in a city that is not familiar for a drink and you find yourself walking around for hours looking for that bar that your brother’s best friend’s mother told you about five years ago. What we have done is supply Newcastle with its own Party Bus, it takes you on a route of three popular bars supplying you with a drink in each and then on to a Night club as a finial destination Free of charge, making it perfect for a stag night out in Newcastle..
- Make sure that you have the address of the accommodation in your pocket at all times, so if worst comes to worst you can always get home.
- Think of a theme. Just to make the stag weekend different from all the other lads nights out and other stag parties you've been on, add in a theme for all three days. For example a theme for the activities during the day and then different for the night and the recovery theme is always a good one. Themes are not just about clothing, you need to think about forfeits, props, drinks, cameras. You can tailor the whole of the night around this from the drinks you are having to the restaurant that you are eating in to the club you end up sick in.
- Watch out for the food in the north especially Donner meat and Garlic, Geordies are particularly fond of the garlic sauce and I can bet non come stronger, so when you are faced with dirty looks from work a week later you know it is the garlic still trying to sweat its way out of the system. However it is a nice way to remember your stag weekend in Newcastle.
- Breakfast is all well and good but 8 out of 10 people on a stag never make it to breakfast because of the strange laws that hotel owners put in place. You must have breakfast before 10, just so they can take pictures of the excruciating pain on everyone’s faces because of the drink from the night before, and then sell them to dominatrics magazines as torture pics.
Some tips to help with the self inflicted pain in your head from your stag night:
- Drink lots of water before you go to bed and take something with strong or plus in the title
- Have an intake of sugar in the morning, even jam on toast or honey but for me you can't beat a McDonald’s Coke.
- Eat a banana it helps with dehydration - rugby trick
- That's enough of that... the best cure is just to go back to bed and sleep till it is time to crap yourself on the Go Karts or Honda Pilots.
You must remember that we pride ourselves on this job and we want to make sure that it is as enjoyable as possible for everyone including the stag.
Have a great stag night out in Newcastle.